Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Flickr Projects from 2010: Flickr People

SFlickr January:

From my Blog last year: Add people to all my Flickr Photos: A while ago Flickr added a people feature, so you can add other Flickr users to your photos. I wanted to make sure I did this for all my photos. I added the tag needsflickrpeople too all the photos I posted before this feature was added. At this moment I have 9,245 photos with this tag. I want to make that number zero by the end of the year. I know that is a lot of photos to review in the next year, but I think I can do it.

I was not able to add flickr people to all my photos. Last year it as a total of 9,245 people. Now it is 5,891 photos. It would be great if I could get this number down to zero. I just do not see myself doing it 2011. I just hope to get it down below 4000. If you know any of the people in my photos, go ahead and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment